Our Values and Environmental Policy
We are a small independently run Guest House and we pride ourselves on the quality and affordability of the service we provide to our customers.
We care about the impact we have on the environment and strive wherever possible to reduce this impact, for example:
- We reduce, recycle and compost as much waste as we possibly can;
- We use Eco friendly cleaning products and materials;
- The food we use for our breakfasts, where possible, is organic, and the eggs we use are always free range;
- We do not provide small toiletry items in our rooms as a standard as these can be wasteful. Instead we provide soap and shampoo in dispensers and, to be of service to our customers, we offer a range of additional items for just a small charge;
- We monitor our use of water and energy to minimise carbon emissions;
- We provide directions to our customers to be able to reach us by public transport as well as by car;
In addition, take our responsibilities to our customers and communities very seriously, for example:
- We maintain high standards of health and safety, we have a fully integrated fire alarm system and comply with all relevant health and safety legislation;
- We pride ourselves on our levels of cleanliness and hygiene;
- We strive to serve our local community, working collaboratively with other local businesses and service providers;
- We actively seek feedback from our customers through independent sites such as Trip Adviser to continuously improve our services.